analytic

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Data processing by Statistical tools

Now-a-days internet marketing or e-commerce is a booming sector, and hence the need of web analytics  has grown manifold. This web analytics is nothing but a special kind of data processing. This data process is entirely dependent on various Statistical analysis by using the Statistical tools.  

Web analytics is required to see the effectiveness of your internet marketing tools – how many are visiting your page, the duration etc. All the results help the business owner to plan accordingly

I use various web analytics tools including Google Analytics to analyze the pattern of traffic into my website. I also use Hadoop and MapReduce to see the time duration of the visit of my web pages. These tools naturally show the simple information like total number of page views. Besides, 

I often use advanced Statistical tools like probabilistic data structure to see some special information like the number of unique visitors or the page which is visited most frequently.  It simply uses the probability theory to show the number of unique visitors or the frequency of the same visitor. I am really happy having these data as I can plan my business growth plan according to the target demographic groups  i.e. proper market research becomes possible. I need the total number of visitors(total number of integers as per the web analytics result), number of unique visitors (number of distinct integers as per the result) etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted By
Souvik Mitra
Content Writer
http://dataentryhelp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment